Speech Language Pathologist - Teletherapy Position - Maryland School District
Job Type: Full-time, 1099 Contract (Academic Year), Remote, K-12 Student Caseload
Vocovision is currently searching for a highly experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services to students in a Maryland School District. This is a remote position specifically catering to students within a Maryland school district.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- License to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Maryland (required).
- Maryland teaching certification.
- ASHA CCCs required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an SLP in a school setting.
- Proficient in using technology for remote therapy sessions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's needs.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services through virtual platforms.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to create a cohesive support system for students.
- Monitor and track student progress, making necessary adjustments to treatment plans as required.
As a remote Speech-Language Pathologist, you will have the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home while still making a significant impact on the lives of students in need.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply online today. Please include "Remote SLP - Maryland School" in the subject line of your email. You can also call or text Rumor Morton to apply directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled