Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy Schools OH
Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy job in Ohio
Now interviewing for a SLP-CCC to work full time with a school district in Ohio. The SLP will work from home servicing PreK-12th grade students with mild-moderate caseloads. The ideal candidate will be organized, have exceptional skills and tech savvy.
We provide each therapist with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The SLP will be supported throughout the assignment with technical/clinical support, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
Due to the unique nature of this position, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Ohio SLP license or ability to obtain license
- Ohio Teacher's Certificate
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience (some exceptions)
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Danny Wiley directly at (470) 508-2937 to discuss this position further.
Ex. 3) Next
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled