Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Massachusetts has paired with VocoVision to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position.
Teletherapy has expanded the services schools can provide to students, without which they may not have received the help they need at all. In addition to benefiting students and schools, therapists get the advantage of working from home, working more autonomously, decreasing their exposure to illness, and saving time and money on commuting.
- Master’s Degree
- License and Certifications:
- Licensed Massachusetts SLP
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
Attain the career you deserve, while making a major impact on students’ lives, by sending your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled