Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in North Dakota has paired with VocoVision to fill a Speech-Language Pathologist position. Through VocoVision, schools have expanded their services to provide for students who may not have received the help they needed otherwise. Additionally, therapists get the advantage of working from home, working on a flexible schedule, and saving time and money on commuting.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Licensed SLP in North Dakota
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- School-based experience
- Open to part-time availability
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Middle school
Send you resume to Meghan Tonnesen Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled