Speech-Language Pathologist Texas Distance Learning
Speech-Language Pathologist – Texas – Distance Learning
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist needed in a Texas school district.
- Full-time (37.5 hours) preferred
- Part-time accepted
- Remainder of the School Year
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Texas SLP License
- ASHA Certification
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Develop IEPs and implement educational learning plans to meet the speech-language needs, interests, and abilities of the students on caseload
No need to travel nor relocate! APPLY NOW
Please contact VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, with your resume and 2-3 references at Megahn.Tonnesen@vocovision.com for immediate communication.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled