Speech Language Pathologist **Virtual** 2023-2024 School Year | Washington
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated speech-language pathologist to join our team at VocoVision as a remote school-based therapist. As a remote SLP in Washington state.
- ASAP start
- 35 - 37.5 hrs per week
- Multi-age caseload
- General SLP duties include: Evaluations, IEPs, re-evaluations
- 100% remote opportunity
- $45/hr - $55/hr
- Pay rates are negotiable based on relevant work experience and the school district's budget.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students through our virtual platform
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on student needs and goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success.
- Participate in team meetings and provide progress updates as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and therapy sessions.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- CA SLP License
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous experience is a plus!
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled