Speech Language Pathologist - Virtual Tennessee
Speech Language Pathologist - Virtual – Tennessee
VocoVision is actively seeking a virtual SLP for a contract work-from-home position, located in Tennessee. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect guaranteed hours, indirect and direct services paid for equally, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current school year, that very well may carry over into the summer as well as the upcoming school year.
- Full time
- K-12 case load
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to students with communication disorders including but not limited to: aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Speech Language Pathologist STATE license
- Requires Master’s level degree
- 2 years of previous experience
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Remote Speech Language Pathologist position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled