Speech-Language Pathologist Virtual Therapy
Speech-Language Pathologist – Virtual Therapy
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Washington searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team in this school year!
- Master’s degree Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Washington
- At least School-based experience
- Software, clinical training, and IT support provided
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Save money on gas and related transportation expenses
- Save time without the daily commute
- Mild to moderate caseload
- 1099 Contract (Independent Contract)
If you have a desire to serve students in need and would like to do so from the comfort of your own home, please contact Meghan Tonnesen.
VocoVision Account Executive
770-225-3007 (call or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled