Speech Language Pathologist wanted for Maryland Teletherapy Job
VocoVision Speech Language Pathologist Job in Maryland Schools
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Maryland School-Full Time Position
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Job requires Indiana Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position
- 1099 contract job
- Therapist must carry liability insurance-can provide resources on how to obtain
- Weekly pay, equal pay for direct and indirect time
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Maryland and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can be reached at 813-219-1083.
**Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.**
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled