Speech Language Pathologist wanted for school based teletherapy job | California
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job for School in California
VocoVision is partnering with a California school district to bring on a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of this school year.
- Must have California Speech Language Pathologist license
- K – 12 Caseload
- Must be familiar with IEP Process
- State teaching certificate may be required
- Self-motivated mindset as this job is completely remote
- Job requires candidate to Must be a California licensed Speech Language Pathologist
We are looking for candidates that are tech savvy and we would like for them to have experience with teletherapy prior to Covid closure but it is not mandatory. Candidates must also complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing with the school. This is a 1099 contract. Sunbelt provides software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home.
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist licensed in California and would like to be considered for this job, please send your most current resume to [email protected] and call or text 813-219-1083. Please complete both actions in order to receive a response in a timely manner.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled