Speech Language Pathologist wanted for school based teletherapy job | Nationwide Opportunities
Speech Language Pathologist needed – 100% Remote Job
At VocoVision, we work with the world’s premier speech-language pathologists (SLP) to help them transfer their specialized skill sets to a virtual setting. Just like an in-person SLP, the duties of our teletherapists change from student to student, depending on their individual challenges. Our SLPs offer treatment and assessment through telepractice.
I am looking for candidates that are interested in working virtually and open to getting licensed in other states. School districts all over the country are in search of Speech Language Pathologists to provide virtual services to a variety of caseloads for the rest of this school year and next school year.
- Speech Language Pathologist license in Kansas and in the state you are wanting to work (may be able to interview with license pending or prior to applying)
- ASHA CCCs
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Master’s degree
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Schedule follows school hours
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify.
Please call me if you are interested in speaking about teletherapy opportunities. I can recommend states to get licensed in and which would result in more opportunities. We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home. If you would like to be considered for this job, please apply here and email your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled