Speech Language Pathologist wanted for school based teletherapy job | Wisconsin | SLP-CCC
Speech Language Pathologist needed in Wisconsin – 100% Remote Job
At VocoVision, we work with the world’s premier speech-language pathologists (SLP) to help them transfer their specialized skill sets to a virtual setting. Just like an in-person SLP, the duties of our teletherapists change from student to student, depending on their individual challenges. Our SLPs offer treatment and assessment through telepractice.
A school district in Wisconsin is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual services to a K-12 caseload for next school year.
- Wisconsin Speech Language Pathologist license
- ASHA CCCs
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Master’s degree
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Schedule follows school hours
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify.
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home. If you would like to be considered for this job, please apply here and email your resume to [email protected]. You can also call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled