Speech Language Pathologist, Work from Anywhere
ProCare Therapy, a leading recruiting and staffing agency, is currently seeking a talented Speech Language Pathologist to work virtually in a school-based setting. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with communication disorders, as well as developing and implementing effective communication strategies in the classroom.
- Conduct virtual evaluations and assessments of students with speech and language disorders
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on student needs and abilities
- Deliver virtual therapy sessions to students in a K-12 setting
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and treatment plans
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Provide regular communication with parents and caregivers regarding student progress and treatment
- Utilize virtual platforms and technology to deliver high-quality therapy services to students
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Comfortable working as a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with virtual platforms and technology.
If you're a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.