Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in New Mexico has paired with VocoVision to fill a Speech-Language Pathologist position. Through VocoVision, schools have expanded their services to provide for students who may not have received the help they needed otherwise.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Licensed SLP in New Mexico
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost and commuting hassles
- Decrease cost of maintaining a business wardrobe
- Decrease exposure to illness
- Achieve work/life balance
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled