Speech-Language Pathologist Wyoming Teletherapy
Speech-Language Pathologist – Wyoming – Teletherapy
VocoVision utilizes innovative technology to connect clinicians with students that need them the most, regardless of location. Therapists can essentially provide their services to students across the United States. All that is needed is a computer and license for the state you reside in and plan to practice in. VocoVision supplies everything else, such as the software, clinical and technical training, and 24/7 IT support.
- Experienced and licensed MS or MA CCC – SLP, with a minimum of 2 years of school experience
- Wyoming SLP License
- Effective communication skills
- Highly organized and reliable
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Speech therapy services to school aged students K-12
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload
To help VocoVision continue providing services to students previously unable to get the help they need, please reach out to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen.
VocoVision Account Executive
Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com – send resume and 2-3 references
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled