Speech Language Pathologist
28 hours/week - California Speech Language Pathologist Online Job
Working from home is what most young professionals are seeking post pandemic, but when you work in education, sometimes it doesn't feel like an option. We've been providing a solution for districts implementing teletherapy that prioritizes your work life balance, and best student outcomes, for more than a decade.
As a VocoVision teletherapist, your day will look a lot like that of a typical on-site therapist, with the added benefit of working from home and having more opportunities to connect with students who need you. But at VocoVision, flexible doesn’t mean inconsistent. With us, you have contracted hours that you can count on that remain consistent for the duration of your assignment, and support available to you along the way for clinical management or technical assistance.
We’re seeking fully virtual SLPs for a full-time position based in California. With us, you don’t have to choose between yourself and your career, you get to conduct meaningful work, reach your goals, and create a personal and professional life you love.
- PreK-2nd grade
- 3 days/week
- 25-28 hours
VocoVision School Speech Therapists will:
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Create therapy materials and developed therapy groups for varying skill levels
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Have experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Be guaranteed their assigned hours
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Independent contracts
- Have established ASHA CCCs
- Be licensed in the state they practice in as well as the state they live in
- Have 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled