Speech Language Pathologists are you ready to interview with a Illinois school district?
Fully Remote Openings for Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for an Illinois school district!
*interviewing after Thanksgiving break!*
Looking for virtual work opportunities as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) within a school district? Look no further! VocoVision is actively seeking dedicated SLPs who have the expertise to assess and treat students with diverse communication disorders. You are going to play a crucial role in empowering each child to achieve their full academic potential!
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Full-time or Part time both positions available
- Remote work for the ongoing 2023-2024 school year (potential for renewals for next school year)
- 1099 contracts: flat hourly rate with no taxes, benefits, or insurance withheld. (Weekly gross income your making)
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to diagnose communication disorders
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on evaluations
- Provide speech and language therapy to students individually and in groups
- Collaborate with teachers and parents for optimal student outcomes
- Maintain accurate records of evaluations, assessments, and therapy sessions
- Attend meetings and provide progress reports
If you're interested in this virtual position, reach out to us today!
Priscilla Espinosa VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled