VocoVision is currently seeking a dedicated and highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as a 1099 Independent Contractor. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with diverse populations, assess communication and swallowing disorders, and provide evidence-based therapy services to clients in Illinois.
- Kindergarten thru 12th grade classrooms (Mild to Moderate)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Collaborate closely with clients and their families to ensure a personalized journey to success
- Provide exceptional therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Illinois (IL) state SLP licensure
- Professional Educator License (PEL)
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years of experience as a school Speech Therapist
- Previous Teletherapy experience
If you are a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a rewarding opportunity as a 1099 Independent Contractor with VocoVision in Illinois, we invite you to apply.
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled