Speech pathologist job with Arizona school district-work from home
Interested in a remote position for the current school year? An Arizona school district needs a speech language pathologist to provide services virtually to K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a 1099 position that is approximately 20 hours per week and will start as soon as possible.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
Qualified candidates MUST:
- Have at least a masters degree
- Be a licensed SLP in Arizona
- Be experienced in the school/pediatric setting
- Must own an updated computer necessary to pass a brief tech screen test. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work
Duties include IEP planning, evaluations and assessments along with direct services with students.
Apply by emailing resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled