Speech Pathologist- SLP- Remote Teletherapy
This past year, more than ever, both students and teachers have faced a multitude of challenges with the ever-changing dynamic of the learning environment. YOU can make a difference for those individuals (and yourself!) by considering a career in school-based teletherapy! A school district in Pennsylvania is looking for Speech Pathologists like you, who have an interest in changing lives from the comfort of their home.
- Contract (1099)
- Full-time (open to discuss Part-time)
- Caseload: K-5th
- Clinical & technical training provided
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
- Pennsylvania State License
- 2+ years in school system
- Basic computer skills
- Early Intervention experience is a plus !
To learn more about this opportunity and others, please contact Camaria Long directly at 678-497-4790 You may also send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled