SPEECH THERAPIST -100% Remote -Illinois
REMOTE SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST IL
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity working in an IL School District!! Anything is remotely possible with VocoVision!
- Active IL SLP license
- Teaching Certificate
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2 years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical training provided
- Online toolkit provided
- Flexible schedule
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled