Speech Therapist in Washington - Virtual
A school district in Washington is hiring Virtual Speech Therapist to work from home with k-12 students.
This is a full time, online position for Speech Language Pathologists with their Masters in communication disorders and completion of CCC's
Candidates for this role should be comfortable working with school aged students and conducting evaluations and assessments based on IEP recommendations.
This job requires at least 2 years independent school experience. Since this job is fully online you must be somewhat tech savvy. Software, training, and technical support are provided.
- Requires a master’s degree in communication disorders
- Must have state SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (SLP-CCC)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
To be considered in a timely manner please call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 and apply here to be considered for this Seattle School Speech Language Pathologist position
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled