Speech Therapist Job | Tele-Health Contract - TX
Speech Therapist Contract (SLP) | Work From Home
Many school districts across the country have begun implementing tele-therapy into their related services programs and need experienced professionals to provide services to their students remotely. The ideal candidate has previous experience and success utilizing Teletherapy in a school setting and would be available to start quickly and adapt seamlessly into this role.
We are seeking a qualified, TX - Licensed Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 22/23 School Year. Details below.
- Full-time Position
- Caseload: School Based
- 80% Caseload Capacity
- ’22 – ’23 School Year
- 1099 Contract
- Hourly Compensation
- Minimum of 2 Years of Schools-based Experience
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders or Related Field
- Active Licensure in the State of Texas
- Active Licensure in the state of Residence (if residing outside of the State of Texas)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Capable Desktop or Laptop Computer with Webcam (no Chromebooks or Tablets)
- Access to High-Speed Internet
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please submit your resume, along with availability via email and we will reach out within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled