Speech Therapist - K-1st Virtual
An inclusive School District in Michigan has partnered with Vocovision to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist.
This position is unique because it offers the ability to work from home as a speech teletherapist. This caseload is primarily preschoolers and 1st graders. Applicants must have experience working with this age group. Virtual experience with this age group is a plus!
Vocovision Requirements for consideration – MUST HAVE ALL
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching certificate
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- ASHA (SLP-CCC)
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
- Caseload: preschool - 1st
- Hours per week: Full time (30+ hours ) and Part-time (less than 30 hours)
- Speech Teletherapist
- October 2022- May 2023
- General speech duties
- Responsibilities: providing speech therapy, administering evaluations, following IEP procedures
Pay and Benefits of Independent contracting:
Independent contracting 1099 gives you the ability to be your own business owner and contract your services as a teletherapist. The pay is hourly, we guarantee hours - even if a student no shows. Get paid $42/hr for direct and indirect hours making 1.5k+ a week!
If this opportunity is appealing, Please apply below and call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled