Speech Therapist "Work-From-Home"
We are currently accepting applicants that are certified in Tennesee and are interested in working remotely. This is a position is for a school district that needs services that a SLP can provide. Please read the following information that is listed below.
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Contribute as a team member by verifying identifications, eligibilities, and placements of speech and language impaired students
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- TN state License
- Must have 2-3 years of school experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduce transportation expenses
- Flexible hours
- Limited exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled