Are you an ambitious Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to take control of your career and make your own mark in the field? VocoVision, a leading healthcare staffing agency, is on the hunt for Independent Contractor SLPs in the great state of Massachusetts! We're here to empower you to chart your own course and define your success.
- 9-12th grade Inclusion caseload (Mild to Moderate)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address communication goals.
- Provide therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts (MA) state licensure
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years, or more, of experience as a SLP
- Previous virtual therapy experience
Elevate your career, set your own course, and define success on your terms with VocoVision as an Independent Contractor SLP in Massachusetts!
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled