Summer School Virtual SLP Job
California Summer School Virtual SLP Job Opening
Discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual job when you join the VocoVision team. Begin a school career that allows you to provide special education, mental health, or speech services with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way. We have full and part-time openings for CA licensed Speech Therapists for next school year, the summer, and the current semester. Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- Elementary School population
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Itinerant openings available
- June 13th - July 8th
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Facilitates instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Consults with and assists general and special education classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges.
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts assessments and screenings to identify students with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Manage individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- State licensure
- ASHA CCC
- 2 years of recent experience in schools preferred
- Clinical experience may be accepted pending nature of experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with us?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- Virtual training resources
- Team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
Contact me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Senior Director of Teletherapy Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled