Taos, New Mexico -Remote Position Speech Language Pathologist K-12 Full Time
Taos, New Mexico - Remote Position – Speech Language Pathologist – K-12 – Full – Time
The Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) will provide IEP-mandated speech services to eligible students. In addition, the selected candidate will evaluate referred students, write related reports, and share evaluation findings at PPT meetings. The SLP will consult with school staff on an as-needed basis.
- Communicating with family members about the treatment plan
- Supportive staff members
- Working with students in grades K-12
- School setting environment
- Possess a master’s degree in speech language pathology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Required license in New Mexico
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled