Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing / Work From Home!
A school district in South Dakota is ready to interview a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing looking to work remotely. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with students, communicating, and providing services 100% online – software and training will be provided!
- Contract (1099)
- Part-time, 10hrs/week
- Caseload: 5 students, K-12th grade
- Teaching language, literacy, reading, and math
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- South Dakota State License/DHH Certification
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in ASL
- 2 years school-based experience
Interested? Let’s talk! Contact Camaria Long directly at 678-497-4790. You may also send your resume directly to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled