Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Remote (Illinois)
An Illinois school district is in need of a full-time TVI to begin immediately and work through the end of the school year! Must have reliable internet, a laptop or desktop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Braille lesson
- Specialized skill training
What We Provide:
- Software & training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
- Ability to save money on commuting
- Chance to maintain work/home-life balance
Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled