Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Pennsylvania, Remote
Are you a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of the Visually Impaired looking for a dynamic opportunity to help shape the futures of students in a Pennsylvania School District? We are looking for a dedicated and innovative educator to work for a Pennsylvania School District as a Remote School Teacher for the Visually Impaired.
As a remote teacher, you will have the flexibility to work from home, while still making a significant impact on the lives of visually impaired students.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for visually impaired students.
- Provide virtual instruction, including live lessons, recorded lessons, and one-on-one sessions with students.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction to ensure students are meeting academic goals.
- Collaborate with school district personnel, parents, and other professionals to ensure students receive the necessary supports and accommodations.
- Keep accurate records of student progress.
- Master's degree in Education or related field.
- Certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired in Pennsylvania.
- At least 2 years of experience working with visually impaired students.
As a Pennsylvania Remote School Teacher for the Visually Impaired, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives while enjoying the flexibility and convenience of working from home.
f you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please apply online today! You can also email [email protected] or call/text Rumor Morton at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled