Teacher of the visually impaired needed for virtual services | California school district
Interested in working from home? A teacher for the visually impaired is needed at a California school district for part-time hours for the current school year. This is a 1099 position that will start as soon as possible and go until the end of the current school year.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
- Testing and therapy materials provided!
To qualify, you MUST:
- Have experience as a visually impaired teacher in the school setting
- Licensed TVI in state of California
- Be familiar with utilizing virtual platforms such as Zoom, Google Meets, etc.
- Own an updated PC/laptop needed to pass a brief tech screen. iPads and Google Chromebooks will not work
Send updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161 if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled