Teacher of Visually Impaired Full -Time - AstoriaOregon - K-12 - Teletherapy
Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full -Time - Astoria Oregon - K-12 - Teletherapy
A wonderful school district in the Oregon area is actively seeking a part-time teacher of visually impaired to become apart of their team. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students in K-12. The school district is supportive and active in their community.
The school district is looking to interview and hire this week.
- Experience teaching children with visual impairment and using behavior management techniques
- Ability to read and teach Braille
- High-Speed Internet for software
- Flexible Scheduling
- Must have a valid license in Oregon
- Degree in Special Education
- Valid Teaching Certification in Oregon
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled