Teacher of Visually Impaired Full Time- K-12- Los AngelesCA Teletherapy
Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full – Time- K-12- Los Angeles CA Teletherapy
A wonderful school district near California is actively seeking a Full – Time TVI to join their school district. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students in K-12. The school district is supportive and active in the needs of the community.
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students who are blind or visually impaired.
- Teach braille reading and writing, activities of daily living, adaptive devices, and technology related to braille and low vision.
- Evaluate students and develop and implement IEP programs.
- Must have a valid TVI license in California
- Degree in General education or Special Education
- Must have a valid CA Teaching Certification
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled