Teacher of Visually Impaired Full Time- K-12- Teletherapy - San Francisco California
Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full – Time- K-12- Teletherapy - San Francisco California
A wonderful school district near San Francisco California is actively seeking a full – time Teacher of Visually Impaired to join their school district. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students in K-12. The school district is supportive and active in the needs of the community.
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students who are blind or visually impaired.
- Teach braille reading and writing, activities of daily living, adaptive devices, and technology related to braille and low vision.
- Evaluate students and develop and implement IEP programs.
- Must have a valid license in California
- Degree in Special Education
- Must have a valid Certification in teaching
- Experience in a school setting
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled