Tele-Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Remote DHH Teacher New York
Work in a non-traditional school setting as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a school district in New York. Teacher needs to be certified and licensed in New York. Responsibilities include teaching language, literacy, reading, and math.
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Two to Three Years of Experience
- Fluent in ASL
- Start ASAP
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Eliminates travel hassles
- Reduce exposure to illness
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled