Tele-Education: School Psychologist - Arizona
Tele-Education: School Psychologist – Arizona
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country!
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Arizona to find a full time-time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. You will have exclusive access to supplemental resources such as testing, evaluations, and games to assist you with your therapy. Everything can be done from home so you can enjoy a work/life balance.
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Certified K-12
- Mild to moderate
- Guaranteed Hours/ Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Work with students K-12
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional, or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Develop IEPs, administer assessments, and provide evaluations
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
- Arizona School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- At least 2 years of recent school experience
- Must be willing to obtain Liability Insurance
To be immediately considered for the position please email Ramiro Salinas a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2025.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled