Tele-Educational Virtual Special Education Teacher
If you are looking to make a change in children’s lives and are passionate in teaching special education, then this is the perfect opportunity! VocoVision is now looking for a Special Education teacher in Minnesota to teach fully remote. Teaching fully remote provides a lot of flexibility for you and the student’s schedules. VocoVision will provide all the online training and software on how to correctly use this platform.
- K-12 caseload
- Teaching mild-moderate level or severe Autism studies
- 2 years of in school experience preferred
- Master’s or doctoral degree in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
- Active SPED license in Minnesota
- Full time (22-23 school year)
- Contract work (1099)
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be apart of the hiring process, please apply or contact me using my email (allison.stickl[email protected]) or phone (678) 392- 3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled