Tele-Health Physical Therapist Job in Washington
If you are ready to make a difference in children’s lives by providing rehab support, become a PT working for a great school in Washington. The Physical Therapist should be driven, knowledgeable and loves kids! The PT will be responsible for creating rehab plans for students, while working from home.
- Master’s or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- 2 years of in-school experience
- Must be licensed through state board (state reside in, as well as state working in)
- Good with using technology
- 1099 Contract
- Hourly Pay
- Guaranteed Hours (indirect and direct services)
If you are interested, please apply and submit your information below. You can also email and send your resume to [email protected] or call directly 678-392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled