Tele-health - School Psychologist Job in California
Tired of your daily commute? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the growing field of tele-health! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in California to find a passionate school psychologist who can work for the rest of this school year. The district is also ready to interview candidates for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Licensed School Psychologist in California
- 1099 Contractor
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Conduct psychological tests and evaluations.
- Support each student’s IEP by working with a multidisciplinary team.
- Teach pro-social behaviors to students within the school environment.
- Counsel students individually or in groups.
- Develop intervention plans for teaching staff.
- Meet with parents.
- Facilitates workshops and training for parents and teachers.
- Acts as a liaison to the community.
Facilitates peer mediation sessions.
Offers grief or emergency counseling services
To be considered immediately, email your resume to [email protected], or call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled