Tele-health - School Psychologist Job in Washington
Tired of your daily commute? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the growing field of tele-health! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Washington to find a passionate school psychologist who can interview now for the 2022-23 school year. This is a great district with telehealth experience so apply today to secure your position for next year!
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience (some exceptions apply)
- Licensed School Psychologist in Washington
- 1099 Contractor
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Conduct psychological tests and evaluations.
- Support each student’s IEP by working with a multidisciplinary team.
- Teach pro-social behaviors to students within the school environment.
- Counsel students individually or in groups.
- Develop intervention plans for teaching staff.
- Meet with parents.
- Offers grief or emergency counseling services
To be considered immediately, email your resume to [email protected], or call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled