Tele-Health School Psychologist Needed In Nevada
Work at home as a School Psychologist for a great school in Nevada. School Psychologist will be providing teletherapy to a caseload of somewhere between K-12th grade. The candidate must have an active state license and will be required to perform a tech screening prior to the interview process. Access and training on how to correctively utilize the online platform will be provided prior to starting. Candidate should also be very familiar with IEP reports.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Nevada License required and teaching certification (as well as the state you reside in)
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Contact (1099)
- Hourly Pay
- No travelling
- Toolkits Provided as well as training on how to use it
- Clinical and technical training provided prior to start
If you are interested, please apply and submit your information below. You can also email and send your resume to [email protected] or call directly 678-392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled