Tele-health - School Psychologist - Washington
Stop spending so much money on gas by starting an exciting new career as an online school psychologist.
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Washington to find a full time-time School Psychologist for an immediate opening with the option to renew for the next school year. The district is ready to interview candidates for the 2022-23 school year as well. As a VocoVision Psychologist you will have exclusive access to supplemental resources such as testing, evaluations, and games to assist you with your therapy. Everything can be done from home so you can enjoy a work/life balance.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
- Lead crisis intervention efforts and provide insight into the development of functional assessments and behavior intervention plans.
- Integrate psychological services into the classroom environment as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
- Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of services.
- Washington School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
You can apply directly below or send your resume and 2-3 references to Jeremy Senterfitt at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled