Tele-Health Speech Language Pathologist Job in Massachusetts
VocoVision works with school districts across the country placing qualified therapists in areas where students need them most. VocoVision is currently interviewing SLPs in Massachusetts.
As a tele-therapist, you gain the flexible schedule from working from home. Never stress about fighting traffic to get to the office again.
A school district in Massachusetts needs a Speech Language Pathologist for the 22-23 school year. This job is full time and will work with K - 12 students. The position is completely virtual, candidates can work from anywhere.
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years of classroom-based experience
- Licensed by the Massachusetts State Board
- Out of state applicants will need an active license in the state they live in.
- Candidates must be ok with 1099 compensation and must obtain liability insurance.
- Excellent use of technology
The candidate will be trained on the teletherapy toolkit before beginning work. Hours will be guaranteed each week for all direct and indirect services.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact me [email protected] or 678-392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled