Tele-School Psychologist-South Carolina
Virtual School Psychologist - South Carolina
Work as a full-time, remote School Psychologist for a school district in South Carolina. Candidate is required to have a South Carolina state license. Responsible for assessing and evaluating Elementary students, mild to moderate cases. Must be comfortable working virtually and independently.
- Master's or Doctoral Level Degree
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- South Carolina Teaching Certification
- Start April 26th
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Eliminates travel hassle
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled