Full Time Tele-School Psychologist 21/22 School Year
Work remote as a part time School Psychologist for a school district in New Mexico. Candidate must have a New Mexico state license and will be required to complete a tech screening. Clinician will be working with Kindergarten through 12th Grade students.
- Master’s or Doctorial Level Degree in School Psychology
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- MUST be licensed in the state where you reside and where you will be providing services
- Mild to Moderate Caseload
- 37.5 hours/week
- Initial evaluations, re-evaluations, and IEP Meetings
- Assessments: Problem standard WISC, WJ, or KTEA
- Behavior rating scales, adaptive scales
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled