TELE-SLP- Virtual Learning- Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina- 1099 contract position
Please read below prior to applying for remote SLP job in South Carolina!
Job: Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Location: South Carolina (remotely)
Person of Contact: Sara-Kellett Clark
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
SC SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in South Carolina
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
Please Apply for virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in South Carolina by uploading a resume to this post and contacting Sara-Kellett Clark.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled