Tele-Speech Language Pathologist-CCC- Connecticut
Fully Remote Speech Pathologist Connecticut
Work for an amazing school district in Connecticut as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Take advantage of this opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your home! Candidate must be licensed in Connecticut. Candidate will be responsible for assessing students in Pre-K-5th grade (mild to moderate cases).
- Master’s Level Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a school setting is preferred
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- ASHA Certified
- 30+ hours/week
- March 10th- EOSY
- 1099 Contract
Advantages to Working with VocoVision:
- Eliminates travel difficulties
- Reduces exposure to illness
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled