Tele-Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Tele-Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in Illinois is currently interviewing for a licensed and certified SLP. This position utilizes teletherapy to link students and therapists in a way that both optimize the direct therapy. Therapists will have the same responsibilities they would in the classroom but with increased autonomy and flexibility due to decreased overhead.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Illinois SLP License
- Software and technical training provided
- Responsible for creating IEPs, testing, evaluations, assessments, and writing reports
- Contract position
Advantages of Teletherapy
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Save money on transportation
If you or a colleague are interested in helping students using a creative and complete platform, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled