Tele Speech Oklahoma School Therapist Opening
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students, but also the chance to work from home? At VocoVision you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years. VocoVision works with school districts across the country and is currently interviewing tele-therapists in Oklahoma.
The therapist will be responsible for managing a caseload of mild to moderate caseload of K-12 students while providing teletherapy services. Training and Support is provided to the therapists to ensure proper use of the platform as well as technical support once on the job. Candidates must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance.
- 30+ ish hrs per week
- 25-30 students on caseload, each student has about 45mins of services
- Students are at virtual academy
- Must be licensed in Oklahoma
- Must be able to work during school hours
- General duties include: Small group instruction, push in/ pull out services, re-evaluations, initial evaluations, IEP
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Oklahoma Speech License
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled